Sunday, November 7, 2010

♥ Let it out


Days still go on without smiles. So, why bother wasting my time being unhappy? =*] I know every obstacles happen for a reason. The trials that are coming my way are placed by God to make me stronger. Yes, stronger! I will be the one from being the weak little girl to the strong woman who is able to carry up the problems.




A ghostly face to make myself laugh =]. Enough of emo-ness, go on with my life. Just finished Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 7 and Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 8. Just finished downloading PPS to find movies to watch. Any recommends for shows? My life is getting bored.. and bored.. and bored..


How I wish life ain't so shitty? Broken relationships (friendships,loveships,familyships) etc. can be damn complicating. All the backstabbing can be painful especially when you're not in a armor and kept your eyes off guard. And the next second you look at yourself, you'll see a knife in your heart. That stands for *L. Loser! Stupid asshole to believe in bonded relationships for life a.k.a. so connected that we are 'forever'. I should have known that it isn't easy to start a relationship unlike it is sooo easy to just stop one. Probably it is easy to start one, but HARD TO MAINTAIN ONE.

♥ Maybe lies are lessons that teaches you to stop believing people like a little girl blindfolded and running around playing with no-one? *sounds creepy*



It seems like just yesterday that I lose myself, gave myself up just for some small obstacles. Why do I give up easily on myself? Why do I let those unnecessary rumors attack my brain and heart? Why do I care so much on stuffs that were not important? Why do I bother to take a glimpse in the heart of those who don't even care a f*ck bout me? See! Its all my fault letting sadness and heartache enter my mind and killing my brain cells one by one!

I will be the new me after I wake up, it will be bright and shine tomorrow when I wake up. And none of the rumors or fear will come to me anymore. Even if it comes, I have nothing to be afraid of. The tug of war between us is just damned. No one is having war. F the war.


Some people are meant to be good friends and not a good lover. I'm a good lover =]. Don't believe? Ask my lover then =]. Ask my friends whether I'm a good friend? I will sacrifice everything for a friend if I have the ability to. ♥
Aww, I've cheered up after letting everything go and thinking over with a clear mind.
I just can't wait to welcome my future, welcome my college life, and all the new changes that are gonna happen. Tell me my future is near. I'm reaching forward to everything that belongs to me.

Whatever is happening to me now, will be just fireworks, which is dangerous yet extremely pleasing to the eyes of the maker, soon will disappear as time goes.



Last of all, just a bit of playful me screaming I WANNA HAVE A FEEL OF WHAT CLUBBING FEELS LIKE =]. Anyone going? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment