Wednesday, December 1, 2010

♥ Day out


Day out with my ChuckyBaby a.k.a. JoeyBeibei :) Woke up at around 10:30am then slag around, bathe and prepared myself. I'm quite proud of myself being able to prepare in such a short time limit. Prepare = brush up, bathe, sort out what I wanna wear, blow my hair, makeup, etc...



Grab my camera, here I go. Snap non-stop and then SHIT camera out of battery. Quickly recharged it because I'm like going out in half and hour???



While waiting for Babe to get ready, I watched GossipGirl. New episode is on XD WOOOTS! Can't wait for the next. Serena looks so hot with Nate x) Messed up life with tons of cash, the upper east siders' life is a goal that I can never accomplish. Well, I guess I'm not quite used to that kinda lifestyle. Just give me the Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, and lots of Chanel ;)



Today eyemakeup isn't that messy ;) I love it. Hate smudges. Babe called my makeup 蟒蛇. 'Cause its so damn thick. As my closer friends know, I have very thick double eyelids. If a simple eyeliner, its gonna be invincible. So got no choice to draw is super thick XD
But I glad my skin is getting better and better. I guess babyboy's everyday telling me how perfect my skin is make my skin happy and taadahh it is better and better each day :)



Took a cab to CitySquare and then went for Karaoke@Neway. Babe and I got loads of heart to heart talk :-( I miss you babe. The waiter is not concentrating working :p.. Taking FB address' from customers during work hours? tsk tsk tsk... LOL


*Ignore the vanity of me flooding this post with tons of self potraits*

Focus on the above picture and spot! I've changed my nails color :-) Went to the same shop and got my color changed due to the falling off of colors. Changed to a baby pink. Sweeeeet :-) And focus too on my bulky eyes. Seems sore from this picture, like I was crying last night. Babyboy, did I?


Starbucks after Karaoke. Chocolate Cream Chip for me and Mocha for Babe :-) I'VE GOT SERIOUS CAFFEINE ADDICTION! 911 HELP!!!!


After that went back to my home sweet home, prepared awhile and Chris is here to fetch us back to Babe's house. Then laze around, prepared and off we go. Our nightlife :)

I'm still not quite awake -.- Going out now. Tataaaa peeps.





ps://Hitz.fm's version of Like a G6 is awesome. Way to go Far East Movement! And HEY I'M SOBER :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment